Thank you for considering our office for your family’s orthodontic care!
Advanced Orthodontics has been providing beautiful smiles for over 15 years. Our goal is to achieve the ideal orthodontic results for you while making your treatment comfortable, efficient, and affordable.
Advanced Orthodontics-Wayne W. Ostdick, DDS, MS
May 1, 2020
Protocol for Orthodontic Appointments
Dear Patients and Families,
Our top priority at Advanced Orthodontics, LLC is the health and well-being of our patients, staff and community.
We are hoping to resume seeing patients during May. In addition to private treatment rooms, please know that we will be taking extra measures to meet and exceed CDC guidelines for your protection. Some of the procedures may seem restrictive and impersonal but are necessary during this era of COVID-19. We too will miss the warmth and informality of previous times.
Consequently, there will be added steps taken to protect you, other patients, and our staff:
1. At your next appointment, a one-time “Supplemental Informed Consent Concerning Orthodontic Treatment in the Era of COVID-19” form that will require a patient or parent/guardian signature. A copy of this form can be viewed and downloaded on our website (sussexbraces.com) on the Contact Us, Forms tab. You may also view it on our Facebook page (Advanced Orthodontics, Sussex, WI).
2. We will be staggering patient appointments to minimize overlap. It will be very important for you to be on time for your appointment. If you arrive early, please stay outside the office until your appointment time. If you arrive late, you may have your appointment rescheduled to avoid overlap with subsequent patients.
3. Make every effort to limit the number of people arriving for your appointment. Additional people will be required to have a health screen prior to entering the office.
4. Please brush and floss thoroughly and rinse with mouthwash before arriving at the office. We encourage everyone to wear a face mask while in the office. Unfortunately, due to supply shortages, we are unable to issue face masks or other barrier protection to non-staff members.
5. Upon entering the office at your appointment time, please be seated in the plastic chair at our health station where you will receive your health screening. The form, “Supplemental Health Questionnaire” will be completed by office personnel. This form is also available for viewing on our website and on Facebook. You will be escorted to your treatment room when the health screening is complete.
We regret having to implement these additional steps at our office but we are doing so to protect you, our staff, and our community. We are truly looking forward to welcoming you back to our office!
If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding patient care please feel free to call us at 262-820-0825.
Wayne W. Ostdick, DDS, MS
Our practice offers a pleasant treatment experience which includes:
- Private treatment rooms for your privacy, comfort and safety.
- Complimentary initial exams to determine the need and timing for orthodontic treatment.
- On-time appointments and quick response to orthodontic emergencies.
- Flexible appointment scheduling including evening and weekend appointments.
- Appointment reminders by your choice of e-mail, text, or phone.
- All orthodontic assistants certified through the Academy of Orthodontic Assistants
- Flexible treatment plans and payment options
- Family Discounts
- All early treatment fees are applied to future comprehensive treatment fees
- Digital imaging
- Indirect bonding technique for increased precision and efficiency when placing braces
- Invisalign certified