Thank you for considering our office for your family’s orthodontic care!
Advanced Orthodontics has been providing beautiful smiles for over 15 years. Our goal is to achieve the ideal orthodontic results for you while making your treatment comfortable, efficient, and affordable.
Advanced Orthodontics-Wayne W. Ostdick, DDS, MS
March 18, 2020
Notice of Temporary Closure
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our patients, staff, and community. To that end, we have decided to postpone all elective procedures until further notice, in accordance with COVID-19 guidance provided by the American Dental Association.
As health care professionals, we believe we have a role to play in “flattening the curve” in order to follow sound, scientific public health advice to help limit infections and slow the spread of the coronavirus. Our office will be closely reviewing our appointment schedule. If you have a non-urgent appointment scheduled with us this week, our office will be in touch to help reschedule your appointment.
Dr. Ostdick will be available on-call in the event of a dental emergency. Examples of orthodontic emergencies are listed below. If you are experiencing one of the dental emergencies, please call our office so we can address it as soon as possible and keep your orthodontic treatment on track. If you are not sure if you need an emergency appointment, please call our office and we will help you assess the situation.
- Anything causing pain or discomfort
- Loose bands, brackets, poking wires, broken wires
- Missing o-rings or broken power chains
- Lost, broken or poorly fitting retainers
- Lost, broken or using your last Invisalign appliance
- Need for more rubber bands, wax or other auxiliaries
- Lost spacers
We did not make this decision lightly. A great deal of research and planning guided our decision. We believe that by taking these extraordinary precautions, we can make a difference in helping to preserve the limited supply of personal protective equipment critical for emergency dental care and frontline health care personnel responding to the pandemic. We will continue to evaluate the situation as it evolves and determine when it is appropriate for us to return to normal business hours.
Again, please understand that we are making this decision with the health and well-being of our patients, our families, our dental team, and the community in mind.
Please stay safe and healthy.
Wayne W. Ostdick, DDS, MS
Our practice offers a pleasant treatment experience which includes:
- Complimentary initial exams to determine the need and timing for orthodontic treatment.
- On-time appointments and quick response to orthodontic emergencies.
- Flexible appointment scheduling including evening and weekend appointments.
- Appointment reminders by your choice of e-mail, text, or phone.
- Private treatment rooms for your comfort and privacy
- All orthodontic assistants certified through the Academy of Orthodontic Assistants
- Flexible treatment plans and payment options
- Family Discounts
- All early treatment fees are applied to future comprehensive treatment fees
- In-house lab for quicker turnaround times
- Digital imaging
- Indirect bonding technique for increased precision and efficiency when placing braces
- Invisalign certified